Avian Directory Listings
Dr Tom Ricks, DVM
Member of the Association of Avian Veterinarians
- Physical examinations, recommended every 6 to 12 months
- Counseling on nutrition, husbandry, and behavior
- Fecal exams for parasites and bacteria
- Gram stains and cultures for bacteria and fungus
- Blood profiles
- Digital radiology
- DNA sexing
- Grooming of nail, wings, and beak
- Emergency and urgent care during normal business hours
Please Note: These listings are NOT associated or endorsed by Feathered Gardens. We are offering this as a public service to help the bird community in the United States. We realize that there are many other options for breeders and parrot rescues out there and encourage you to find the one that works best for you. If you feel any listing is a fraudulent business or scammer, please notify us ASAP. The business and breeding practices of these listings is unverified, please use caution!
If you wish to be added to this directory, please contact us!